    that I got all originals DVDs Region 1. In order to test my DVD Player if is
    truly multiregions I need a Region 2 DVD to test it.
    Thank you
    NO Hope, Dec 28, 2004

  2. NO Hope

    Baz Guest

    DVDShrink lets you choose region code

    Baz, Dec 28, 2004

  3. NO Hope

    NO Hope Guest

    I tried that (checkmark Region 2 on Shrink) but keep on producing Region
    Free DVD. Any other idea?

    NO Hope, Dec 28, 2004
  4. NO Hope

    Baz Guest

    Uncheck everything including Region Free, Check Region 2
    Just tried it.
    Makes Region 2, which won't play on my player.

    Baz, Dec 28, 2004
  5. NO Hope

    Biz Guest

    Until you have the need to play a region 2 dvd, whats the difference? Any
    DVD you copy from a R1 dvd will not be true R2 unless you also convert the
    NTSC to PAL standard.

    $15 or so on a R2 dvd would be a much easier solution

    Biz, Dec 28, 2004
  6. NO Hope

    NO Hope Guest

    I got a Region Free Pal already. I want to maket Region 2 so I can check my
    Stand alone DVD Player.

    NO Hope, Dec 29, 2004
  7. NO Hope

    NO Hope Guest

    What you mean uncheck evrything? I already unchecked Region Free and checked
    only Region 2. It still produce Region Free. I tried twice with two
    different DVD. One DVD was already Region 1,2,3,4,5,6,7, and shrink produced
    Region Free. The other was Region 1 and shrink produced Region Free. It
    seems that regardless what I do it produces Region Free. By the way I use
    Shrink 3.2.

    NO Hope, Dec 29, 2004
  8. Biz wrote:
    > Until you have the need to play a region 2 dvd, whats the difference? Any
    > DVD you copy from a R1 dvd will not be true R2 unless you also convert the
    > NTSC to PAL standard.

    What? The TV system has nothing to do with region coding. Japanese DVDs
    are R2 and are NTSC standard.

    Mischa
    Mischa van Dinter, Dec 30, 2004
  9. NO Hope

    Kildahl

    Joined:
    Dec 30, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    It's easy..., when you know how!

    It's actually quite easy... Just follow these steps!

    Use AnyDVD and CloneDVD...

    1. Change the region in AnyDVD to the DVD's region (not your own...!) and rip the DVD using AnyDVD's own ripper (right-click on the AnyDVD logo at the bottom right on the screen and choose "Rip DVD to...").

    2. Save it in a folder of your choise.

    3. Change the region in AnyDVD to your own region.

    4. Copy the DVD using CloneDVD and choose the files from your folder.

    I've done it many times from region 1 to region 2 with no problems!

    Did this help you?
    Kildahl, Dec 30, 2008