    Alan Outen Guest

    when I go to outlook express to read my mail ect, my name is spelt wrong.
    How can I change this.
    Alan Outen, Oct 3, 2003

  2. Alan Outen

    Trent C Guest

    Tools - Accounts - Properties

    Trent C, Oct 3, 2003

  3. We all know that Alan Outen () screamed at
    the top of his lungs:
    > when I go to outlook express to read my mail ect, my name is spelt
    > wrong. How can I change this.

    In OE6, go tools-->accounts-->mail-->click on the account you're using-->
    properties--> then change your name.

    --
    Do the Dew - Dewman
    has been changed to

    DUH
    yellow submarine, Oct 3, 2003
  4. "Alan Outen" <> wrote in message
    > when I go to outlook express to read my mail ect, my name is spelt wrong.
    > How can I change this.

    Talk to your local clerk's office. Its like $10 to file the paperwork and
    then another $10 if you want an updated birth certificate.

    --Tina
    Tina - AffordableHOST.com, Oct 3, 2003
  5. While in the shower, Tina - AffordableHOST.com
    () sang:
    > "Alan Outen" <> wrote in message
    >> when I go to outlook express to read my mail ect, my name is spelt
    >> wrong. How can I change this.

    > Talk to your local clerk's office. Its like $10 to file the
    > paperwork and then another $10 if you want an updated birth
    > certificate.
    >
    > --Tina

    soooo funny

    yellow submarine©, Oct 3, 2003
  6. In news:vjgfb.2520$,
    Alan Outen <> decided to type the following
    message
    > when I go to outlook express to read my mail ect, my name is spelt
    > wrong. How can I change this.

    Hi. Go to the account and type in the name you want. good luck.
    Sarah Alawami, Oct 4, 2003