Change in peering connection

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by floffy, Apr 19, 2009.

  1. floffy

    floffy Guest

    HI, all

    Refering to studio10k.com for the peering
    the peering connection have being change to
    gallaxy.ath.cx
    Do not Peer with the IP , only by the domain name

    Ref: http://gallaxy.ath.cx/peering

    1- the studio10k.com will be out of commision soon !

    2- we peering allmost inbound
    due to the other server to not fast ajust to out Dynamic ip

    3- we offer bag files filler to your nntp server
    ftp://gallaxy.ath.cx/outgoing_bag_files/ IN RAR ARCHIVE

    4- our nntp server filtering all ADS,bad word
    we do not allow groups With SEX,PRON,hate,agresive content
    Not appropriate post to newsgroups

    5- we also keep only the very active groups 800+-
    no binairies , we also filter the Binairies in none binaries
    groups

    6- to known groups we carried > telnet gallaxy.ath.cx 119

    thank you
    floffy, Apr 19, 2009