    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.com

    OldGringo38, Dec 16, 2009

  2. OldGringo38

    why? Guest

    On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 10:27:25 -0600, OldGringo38 wrote:

    >The following rode in on something, Possible Google Earth:
    >"Would you like to make Google Powered Jundle Search your homepage?"
    >This pops up every time I start FF.

    What ver of FF, did you accept an update? See 1st hit below.

    May have been a plugin update.

    >How can I get rid of it?

    Try the following,
    http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/forum/1/479815
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/reviews/display/9207

    http://digg.com/tech_news/Mozilla_Releases_First_Beta_of_Firefox_3_6
    bjwest, on 10/31/2009, -13/+2It changed my homepage from what I have set
    to http://search.jundle.com/. That needs to go away. I set my homepage
    to what I want, and it shouldn't be changed by the browser.

    Me

    why?, Dec 16, 2009

  3. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The why? Post:

    > On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 10:27:25 -0600, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >
    >> The following rode in on something, Possible Google Earth:
    >> "Would you like to make Google Powered Jundle Search your homepage?"
    >> This pops up every time I start FF.

    > What ver of FF, did you accept an update? See 1st hit below.
    >
    > May have been a plugin update.
    >
    >> How can I get rid of it?

    > Try the following,
    > http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/forum/1/479815
    > https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/reviews/display/9207
    >
    > http://digg.com/tech_news/Mozilla_Releases_First_Beta_of_Firefox_3_6
    > bjwest, on 10/31/2009, -13/+2It changed my homepage from what I have set
    > to http://search.jundle.com/. That needs to go away. I set my homepage
    > to what I want, and it shouldn't be changed by the browser.
    >
    > Me

    Got it, thank you, rode in on an add-on update. again thank you

    --
    Old Gringo

    OldGringo38, Dec 16, 2009