    Hi, I'm looking for a way to change the 'Created,' 'Modified' and 'Accessed'
    date and time information on file properties. Is there a freeware program
    which can do this easily? Thanks for your help!
    Dan, Jan 10, 2004

  2. Dan

    Harrison Guest

    Reset your system time and open the files :)

    Harrison, Jan 10, 2004

  3. Dan

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Jan 10, 2004
  4. Dan

    Unk Guest

    On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 16:55:30 +1300, "Dan" <> wrote:

    >Hi, I'm looking for a way to change the 'Created,' 'Modified' and 'Accessed'
    >date and time information on file properties. Is there a freeware program
    >which can do this easily? Thanks for your help!

    Ninotech Date Edit (Freeware)
    http://home.worldonline.dk/ninotech/freeutil.htm
    Unk, Jan 10, 2004
  5. Dan

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Jan 10, 2004
  6. Dan

    Senti Guest

    Boomer did mumble 3fff97e7$0$5081$...

    > "Dan" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Hi, I'm looking for a way to change the 'Created,' 'Modified' and
    >> 'Accessed' date and time information on file properties. Is there
    >> a freeware program which can do this easily? Thanks for your
    >> help!

    > Yes.
    >
    > http://homepages.tesco.net/~J.deBoynePollard/FGA/questions-with-yes-or-
    > no-answers.html

    I like that page! :-D
    --
    ~SF~
    Actually, it only takes one drink to get me loaded. Trouble is, I can't
    Senti, Jan 10, 2004
  7. Dan

    Boomer Guest

    Senti, <> wrote:

    > Boomer did mumble
    > 3fff97e7$0$5081$...
    >
    >> "Dan" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Hi, I'm looking for a way to change the 'Created,' 'Modified'
    >>> and 'Accessed' date and time information on file properties.
    >>> Is there a freeware program which can do this easily? Thanks
    >>> for your help!

    >> Yes.
    >>
    >> http://homepages.tesco.net/~J.deBoynePollard/FGA/questions-with-
    >> yes-or- no-answers.html