    Hello,
    not sure if you can change the default supplicant mode from Smart Card to
    Protected EAP?
    Charles, Jan 11, 2008

  2. Charles

    Charles Guest

    I like to further clearify that it is clear which you can click and change
    it. but, I want see if it can be done through reg key modification or some
    other mean such as netsh command to change the supplicant mode from Smart
    card and change it to PEAP settings in XP. My intention is to be able to
    deploy it through the organization so we don't have to manually touch all the
    laptop / desktops..

    Thanks..

    -Charles

    Charles, Jan 11, 2008