    that would allow this?

    Thanks a lot,
    Alex

    Alexander Fischer, Sep 19, 2004

  2. Alexander Fischer

    First Last Guest

    Alexander Fischer wrote:
    > Hi,
    > ideally, I would like to be able to switch between open tabs in
    > Firefox with two hotkeys, like e.g. F2 for previous tab, and F3 for
    > next tab. I'm used to this functionality from the "Crazy
    > Browser"-extension to Internet Explorer. Anyone knows of an extension
    > that would allow this?
    >
    > Thanks a lot,
    > Alex

    yes, ctrl+tab will do it. maybe ctrl+shift+tab will move left. this is
    probably on the firefox help page by david tenser.

    --
    Alternative applications, philosophy, comedy, and my wish list:
    http://home.earthlink.net/~e-group/homepage.html

    First Last, Sep 19, 2004

  3. First Last <> wrote:

    > yes, ctrl+tab will do it. maybe ctrl+shift+tab will move left. this is
    > probably on the firefox help page by david tenser.

    Hi,
    again, my mistake for not making entirely clear what I was looking
    for. I know about Ctrl-Tab (and Ctrl-shift-Tab), however I find
    hitting just F3 easier and quicker than Ctrl-Shift-Tab. It's a minor
    point, but still a slight speed/handling disadvantage of Firefox over
    my accustomed browser....

    Thanks for your help and any further suggestions,

    Alex

    Alexander Fischer, Sep 20, 2004