Chairman Ann Doesn't Like Hate Crimes

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Babby Daddy, Mar 20, 2010.

  1. Babby Daddy

    Babby Daddy Guest

    Liberals are so invigorated by the story about a noose being found on an
    obscure Columbia University professor's door that now nooses are popping
    up all over New York City. Liberals love to make believe the Night Riders
    are constantly at their doors.

    I'll be shocked by a noose appearing on a college campus the day an
    actual racist does it.

    Could Columbia at least produce one student or professor who supports
    racism before holding another "rally against racism"? Every concrete
    example of the racism allegedly sweeping the nation's campuses keeps
    turning out to be a fraud. Far from "institutional racism," there is
    "institutional racial hoaxism" run amok in this country. Will anyone
    rally against that?

    Out of legions, here are just a few hoax hate crimes on college campuses.

    -- In 1997, at Duke University, a black doll was found hanging by a noose
    from a tree at the precise spot where the Black Student Alliance was to
    be holding a rally against racism. Two black students later admitted they
    were the culprits and were immediately praised for bringing attention to
    the problem of racism on campus. Indeed, four years later the president
    of Duke gave a baccalaureate address nostalgically describing the hoax as
    a "protest" against racism. Next stop: the Nobel Peace Prize.

    -- In 2003, vile racial epithets were scrawled on the dorm room doors at
    Ole Miss, producing mass protests and a "Say No to Racism" march. And
    then it turned out the graffiti had been written by black students,
    against whom no charges were brought. A "Say Yes to Racism" rally at Ole
    Miss was later canceled due to lack of interest.

    -- In 2005, obscenity-laced racist and anti-Semitic messages appeared on
    dormitory walls at the College of Wooster in Ohio. The fliers were
    instantly blamed on "typical white males," even though all the letter I's
    in the epithets were dotted with little hearts. Breadcrumbs left by the
    culprits included the message "Vote Goldwater" among the obscenities. The
    matter was dropped and flushed down the memory hole when the perpetrators
    turned out to be a group of leftist students led by a black studies
    major.

    -- Just this year, anti-Muslim fliers were put out on the George
    Washington University campus -- by leftists, including a member of "Iraq
    Veterans Against War." When it was thought the leaflets were from the
    conservative group Young Americans For Freedom, the dean called for the
    expulsion of the culprits and the university demanded that YAF officers
    sign a statement disavowing "hate speech." But when it turned out
    leftists had distributed the fliers, the matter was dropped faster than
    Larry Craig was dropped from Mitt Romney's campaign.

    The one real example of racism on a college campus in recent memory was
    perpetrated against white men of the Duke lacrosse team. As that
    injustice was being perpetrated, gender and ethnic professors at Duke
    kept droning on about the "racism and sexism" students "live with every
    day" -- as the professors put it in an open letter that falsely presumed
    the players were guilty of rape. We don't expect a rally against the
    prejudiced professors, but an apology might be nice.

    Playing the game of He Who Is Offended First Wins, Americans seek status
    not by claiming to be rich or of royal lineage, but by portraying
    themselves as victims. In one recent hoax hate crime, a white woman
    professor at Claremont McKenna College said her car had been vandalized
    with racist and anti-Semitic graffiti, with the words "Shut Up!" spray-
    painted on the hood of her car.

    She was not black or Jewish, but had recently converted to Judaism and
    spoke out against racism. So she was a victim! After the vandalism of her
    car, she promptly became Queen for a Day. Far from "silenced," this
    anonymous mountebank was given a national microphone to bore us with her
    race-gender-culture theories. The campus was shut down for a day for
    anti-racism rallies in the charlatan's honor. Then eyewitnesses
    identified her as the one who had spray-painted her own car, and the pity
    party was over.

    These liberal racism-hunters are like dirty old men who spend their days
    poring through pornography in order to better denounce it -- but enough
    about the Warren court.

    Assuming against all reason and experience that the Columbia noose is not
    another hoax by a high-status victim, how is it that a pimply adolescent
    can cause such tumult in liberal New York City?

    Liberals claim to believe the Klan has established a beachhead at
    Columbia University, Bill O'Reilly is head of the Manhattan branch, Rush
    Limbaugh despises the troops, I'm planning a pogrom from the heart of
    Manhattan, and George Bush is establishing fascism in America.

    Some anonymous liberal hag on Air America Radio, which no one knew was
    still on the air, fell down outside her Park Avenue apartment this week,
    and her liberal colleagues were claiming it was Kristallnacht.

    If it rains after a liberal washes his car, they say it's a right-wing
    dirty trick.

    Liberals love nothing more than these constant self-righteous-athons --
    as if they would ever have the courage to stand up for any cause not
    universally supported by everyone around them.

    COPYRIGHT 2007 ANN COULTER
    DISTRIBUTED BY UNIVERSAL PRESS SYNDICATE
    4520 Main Street, Kansas City, MO 64111

    Babby Daddy, Mar 20, 2010

  2. Babby Daddy

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 22:08:05 +0000, Babby Daddy wrote:

    > COPYRIGHT 2007 ANN COULTER

    And you expect that dross to be taken seriously???????

    Aardvark, Mar 20, 2010

  3. Babby Daddy

    Babby Daddy Guest

    Aardvark <> wrote in news:ho3j5d$2m9$2
    @news.eternal-september.org:

    > On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 22:08:05 +0000, Babby Daddy wrote:
    >
    >> COPYRIGHT 2007 ANN COULTER

    > And you expect that dross to be taken seriously???????

    Which incident that she cited is a fabrication. I will be waiting but, the
    crickets are surely going to chirp.

    Babby Daddy, Mar 20, 2010
  4. Babby Daddy

    Mike Yetto Guest

    Babby Daddy <> writes and having writ moves on.
    > Aardvark <> wrote in news:ho3j5d$2m9$2
    > @news.eternal-september.org:
    >
    >> On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 22:08:05 +0000, Babby Daddy wrote:
    >>
    >>> COPYRIGHT 2007 ANN COULTER

    >> And you expect that dross to be taken seriously???????

    > Which incident that she cited is a fabrication. I will be waiting but, the
    > crickets are surely going to chirp.

    When Aardvark called it dross he may have meant waste or foreign
    matter, but to be more accurate that diatribe was the scum that
    forms on molten metal.

    Mike "Ann Coulter, indeed" Yetto
    In practice they are not.

    Mike Yetto, Mar 21, 2010