    Ichabod Crane and still cannot find this version. Maybe it has a different
    name or it is not available on DVD. I still would like to have some info on
    it if anybody knows. Thanks.
    Ollie T, Oct 1, 2005

  2. Ollie T

    Guest

    Ollie T wrote:
    > I remember a few years back catching a bit of a
    > CG animated cartoon on TV.
    > It was The Legend of Sleepy Hollow and I
    > remember it being shown around
    > Halloween. I have tried to look it up to see if it is
    > on DVD but there is
    > no mention of the CG version. Anybody
    > remember this or know where it can be
    > found? I tried all the different names, Sleepy
    > Hollow, Headless Horseman,
    > Ichabod Crane and still cannot find this version.
    > Maybe it has a different
    > name or it is not available on DVD. I still would
    > like to have some info on
    > it if anybody knows. Thanks.

    The DIsney version is on the DVD "The Adventures
    of Ichabod and Mr. Toad", cat# 19581,
    ISBN 7-17951-00846-6

    and from HomeTheaterEntertainment's DVD database there's:
    "Legend Of Sleepy Hollow","Hallmark
    Entertainment",,"Out","2.0","4:3",14.98,"NR","1999","Horror","1.33:1","707729146353",2003-08-19
    00:00:00,30105,2004-04-12 00:00:00
    , Oct 2, 2005

  3. Ollie T

    Ollie T Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Ollie T wrote:
    >> I remember a few years back catching a bit of a
    >> CG animated cartoon on TV.
    >> It was The Legend of Sleepy Hollow and I
    >> remember it being shown around
    >> Halloween. I have tried to look it up to see if it is
    >> on DVD but there is
    >> no mention of the CG version. Anybody
    >> remember this or know where it can be
    >> found? I tried all the different names, Sleepy
    >> Hollow, Headless Horseman,
    >> Ichabod Crane and still cannot find this version.
    >> Maybe it has a different
    >> name or it is not available on DVD. I still would
    >> like to have some info on
    >> it if anybody knows. Thanks.

    > The DIsney version is on the DVD "The Adventures
    > of Ichabod and Mr. Toad", cat# 19581,
    > ISBN 7-17951-00846-6
    >
    > and from HomeTheaterEntertainment's DVD database there's:
    > "Legend Of Sleepy Hollow","Hallmark
    > Entertainment",,"Out","2.0","4:3",14.98,"NR","1999","Horror","1.33:1","707729146353",2003-08-19
    > 00:00:00,30105,2004-04-12 00:00:00

    Yes I know and already own the Disney version. The Hallmark one is not
    animated. I suppose the one I am thinking of is not available on DVD. I
    can't seem to find any info on it. Thanks.
    Ollie T, Oct 6, 2005
  4. Ollie T

    Guest

    Ollie T wrote:
    >Yes I know and already own the Disney version. The
    > Hallmark one is not
    > animated. I suppose the one I am thinking of is not
    > available on DVD. I
    > can't seem to find any info on it. Thanks.

    You're welcome; sorry we couldn't find what you wanted.
    I knew about the Disney one (which I have) and took a
    guess about the Hallmark one since its date was close
    to that you saw on TV and Hallmark productions are
    aired on TV. Oh, well.
    , Oct 6, 2005
  5. Ollie T

    Sandman Guest

    On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 08:51:26 GMT
    "Ollie T" <> wrote:

    > I remember a few years back catching a bit of a CG animated cartoon on TV.
    > It was The Legend of Sleepy Hollow and I remember it being shown around
    > Halloween. I have tried to look it up to see if it is on DVD but there is
    > no mention of the CG version. Anybody remember this or know where it can be
    > found? I tried all the different names, Sleepy Hollow, Headless Horseman,
    > Ichabod Crane and still cannot find this version. Maybe it has a different
    > name or it is not available on DVD. I still would like to have some info on
    > it if anybody knows. Thanks.

    Could it be this one?
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0216035/
    Sandman, Oct 8, 2005