    card to Smartdisk?
    I have a Sony TV that will accept a Smartdisk but not CF.

    Thanks

    Jim Waggener, May 30, 2004

  2. Jim Waggener

    Marius Guest

    The solution could be using a SyncBox
    (http://www.macally.com/new/new_syncbox.html ). It should connect any
    combination of USB-storage-units for copying.
    Be aware of the necessity of powersupply for some units!

    An other brand unit: 2Copy2.

    Cheers

    Marius
    Marius, May 31, 2004

  3. Jim Waggener

    Marius Guest

    In the suggestion I gave before, I assumed you wished to transfer on
    location.
    Of cause you can use youre PC for connecting your SmartDisk with a CF-card
    in a cardreader

    Marius
    Marius, May 31, 2004