    unexposed and exposed cards - at the airports -- planiing a trip and want to
    bring several cards with me to use with my Canon 300D.

    Rosemarie

    Rosedco, Jan 10, 2004

  2. Try this link for more than you will ever want to know:

    http://www.binbooks.com/books/photo/i/l/54C96AFAB8

    Forgive him the "effect."

    --
    Glenn T. Dulmage
    207 Valley Road

    "Rosedco" <> wrote in message
    > How does the X-ray devices and other security equipment affect CF cards -

    both

    GlennT Dulmage, Jan 10, 2004

  3. Rosedco

    Mark B. Guest

    "Rosedco" <> wrote in message
    > How does the X-ray devices and other security equipment affect CF cards -

    both
    > unexposed and exposed cards - at the airports

    Doesn't affect them at all. I made multiple passes through x-ray equipment
    to & from China and Costa Rica, no problems.

    Mark

    Mark B., Jan 10, 2004
  4. Rosedco

    PTRAVEL Guest

    "Rosedco" <> wrote in message
    > How does the X-ray devices and other security equipment affect CF cards -

    both
    > unexposed and exposed cards - at the airports -- planiing a trip and want

    > bring several cards with me to use with my Canon 300D.
    >
    > Rosemarie

    Carry-on scanners won't effect them at all. _Never_ put valuables of any
    kind in checked bags.

    PTRAVEL, Jan 10, 2004
  5. Rosedco

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Rosedco wrote:

    > How does the X-ray devices and other security equipment affect CF cards - both
    > unexposed and exposed cards - at the airports -- planiing a trip and want to
    > bring several cards with me to use with my Canon 300D.
    >
    > Rosemarie

    About the same as they affect a rock. Not at all.

    Ron Hunter, Jan 10, 2004