    I need something like a walk-up kiosk to display photos.

    Thanks in advance,
    Stephen

    Reefpup, Nov 11, 2003

  2. Reefpup

    Patrick Boch Guest

    http://www.adorama.com/catalog.tpl?op=details&sid=1068527556199077&sku=ILXDPP

    --
    __________________________
    Patrick George Boch/A+ Certified Tech...
    ____________
    system/M1
    _______________
    "Reefpup" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    > Does anyone know of a device (other than a laptop) that takes a CF card

    for

    Patrick Boch, Nov 11, 2003

  3. Reefpup

    CARBUFF Guest

    >Hi all,
    >Does anyone know of a device (other than a laptop) that takes a CF card for
    >input and is able to dispay the pictures on it via a monitor, TV, or
    >projection, etc...?
    >
    >I need something like a walk-up kiosk to display photos.

    Most digital point and shoot cameras have this feature. As a matter of fact my
    9 year old was displaying her photos on the tv that she took with a kodak
    dc3200. Or there is that lexar thingee too.

    George

    CARBUFF, Nov 11, 2003
  4. I like the look of that one !

    Andrew \(Mr Blobby\), Nov 11, 2003