    70-272 is giving me fits, all those dialog boxes and settings.

    --
    John L. Morris MCP

    john morris, Feb 22, 2008

  2. "john morris" <> wrote in message
    news::

    > Thanks John R, you know your CET info, i have 3 CETS, computer, industrial
    > and 2nd class radiotelephone, i passed the 70-271 without studying, but the
    > 70-272 is giving me fits, all those dialog boxes and settings.
    >
    > --
    > John L. Morris MCP

    He Goggled it.

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Feb 22, 2008

  3. john morris

    John R Guest

    "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote in
    message news:%237%...
    > "john morris" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> Thanks John R, you know your CET info, i have 3 CETS, computer,
    >> industrial
    >> and 2nd class radiotelephone, i passed the 70-271 without studying, but
    >> the
    >> 70-272 is giving me fits, all those dialog boxes and settings.
    >>
    >> --
    >> John L. Morris MCP

    > He Goggled it.

    I did google to get the text that I pasted into the post, but I am well
    aware of the CET and the CROL from my background in Amateur Radio and radio
    communications. I belong to a radio club that has several members with the
    CROL and the older GRO. I actually studied for the 2nd class radiotelephone
    at one point, but then my daughter was born and that totally redirected my
    life for several years. Since radio is more of a hobby than a calling, I
    never pursued it further. The extra class amateur radio license that I have
    also was not easy. I got that license in 1987 when my daughter was only a
    few months old (and yes, the morse requirement back then was still 20 wpm).

    John R

    John R, Feb 22, 2008
  4. "John R" <jsr^^^813@zoom^^^internet.net> wrote in message

    > "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote in
    > message news:%237%...
    > > "john morris" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > >> Thanks John R, you know your CET info, i have 3 CETS, computer,
    > >> industrial
    > >> and 2nd class radiotelephone, i passed the 70-271 without studying, but
    > >> the
    > >> 70-272 is giving me fits, all those dialog boxes and settings.
    > >>
    > >> --
    > >> John L. Morris MCP

    > > He Goggled it.
    > >

    > I did google to get the text that I pasted into the post, but I am well
    > aware of the CET and the CROL from my background in Amateur Radio and radio
    > communications. I belong to a radio club that has several members with the
    > CROL and the older GRO. I actually studied for the 2nd class radiotelephone
    > at one point, but then my daughter was born and that totally redirected my
    > life for several years. Since radio is more of a hobby than a calling, I
    > never pursued it further. The extra class amateur radio license that I have
    > also was not easy. I got that license in 1987 when my daughter was only a
    > few months old (and yes, the morse requirement back then was still 20 wpm).
    >
    > John R

    I love ham. All pork really...

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Feb 22, 2008
  5. Thank you for repeatedly proving you have no business being in the IT field.

    Mishawaka MCP, Mar 5, 2008
  6. john morris

    John R Guest

    "Mishawaka MCP" <> wrote in message
    > Thank you for repeatedly proving you have no business being in the IT
    > field.
    >
    > "john morris" wrote:
    >
    >> Thanks John R, you know your CET info, i have 3 CETS, computer,
    >> industrial
    >> and 2nd class radiotelephone, i passed the 70-271 without studying, but
    >> the
    >> 70-272 is giving me fits, all those dialog boxes and settings.
    >>
    >> --
    >> John L. Morris MCP

    <Sarcasm>
    Yea, because people who understand radio and electronics and computers,
    well, they're just evil. They would probably invent things like wireless
    technology, infrared, digital satellite communications technologies, etc
    etc. These people clearly have no place in the computer field.
    </Sarcasm>

    Thank You Mishawaka for proving your "worth" to world.
    BTW, I added the sarcasm tags so you would understand.

    John R

    John R, Mar 5, 2008
  7. john morris

    john morris Guest

    thanks john

    john morris, Mar 5, 2008
  8. When all else fails, have other people fight your battles. Excellent laydown.

    I'm shocked the nursing home hasn't suspended your computer privileges yet.

    Mishawaka MCP, Mar 5, 2008
  9. john morris

    john morris Guest

    They did. I hide my wireless laptop under my bed, I made $122,997 last year
    helping people with their computer problems, how did you do?

    john morris, Mar 5, 2008
  10. Scan and email your W-2, otherwise you have been exposed as a fraud.

    Alert the nurses that you need more morphine, please.

    Mishawaka MCP, Mar 5, 2008
  11. This thread has win.

    MG

    Mostly Gizzards, Mar 6, 2008
  12. "Mostly Gizzards" <> wrote in message

    > This thread has win.
    >
    > MG
    >
    > "john morris" <> wrote in message
    > > fraud?
    > > "Mishawaka MCP" <> wrote in message
    > >> Scan and email your W-2, otherwise you have been exposed as a fraud.
    > >>
    > >> Alert the nurses that you need more morphine, please.

    2nd

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Mar 6, 2008
  13. john morris

    > When all else fails, have other people fight your battles. Excellent
    > laydown.
    >
    > I'm shocked the nursing home hasn't suspended your computer privileges
    > yet.

    <Voice=Steve Irwin>

    Bly me, we've found ourselves the "scathing liberal". They're not seen in
    these parts too often, and when they are, they're normally found hiding
    under a rock, but this one is right out in the open!!

    Readers will note the classic use of the old ... "Well, I am losing the
    intellectual argument here, so maybe if I attack someone personally, that
    will somehow lend respect to my intellectual argument." Particularly
    interesting is that this moronic ploy has never worked in the history of
    man, and yet liberals everywhere continue to use it.

    The "scathing liberal" is very unpredictable, but let's watch closely to see
    if he pulls out ... "Oh yeah, well your mother wears army boots".

    </Voice>

    John R

    John R, Mar 6, 2008
  14. john morris

    john morris Guest

    I think the W-2 shut him up.

    john morris, Mar 6, 2008
  15. Um yeah, we've yet to see that W2. Link to a scanned .pdf will suffice,
    thanks in advance. Obivously you can block out your social security number
    and what not.

    Mishawaka MCP, Mar 25, 2008