    John Doe Guest

    Hopefully we will get a glimpse of what Canon plans with its 20 new camera
    introductions for this year.

    John Doe, Jan 5, 2004

  2. John Doe

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    Canon will probably announce a few new P&S models at CES but will save the
    big stuff for PMA a month and a half later -- if they follow their normal
    pattern.

    --
    http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
    home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto

    Tony Spadaro, Jan 5, 2004

  3. John Doe

    kodakuser Guest

    When is CES and PMA scheduled for? Thanks.

    kodakuser, Jan 5, 2004
  4. John Doe

    kodakuser, Jan 5, 2004
  5. John Doe

    Bill Frank Guest

    "kodakuser" <> wrote in message
    > When is CES and PMA scheduled for? Thanks.

    CES 1/8-11/04
    PMA 2/12-15/04

    Bill Frank
    CompactFlash Association

    Bill Frank, Jan 5, 2004
  6. John Doe

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    I don't have exact dates but CES tends to be early to mid-Jan and PMA is
    late Feb.

    Tony Spadaro, Jan 5, 2004
  7. John Doe

    HRosita Guest

    >"kodakuser" wrote:

    >When is CES and PMA scheduled for? Thanks.

    CES Starts January 11-15
    PMA Starts February 12 - 16.

    Both in Las Vegas
    Rosita

    HRosita, Jan 5, 2004
  8. John Doe

    Paolo Pizzi Guest

    Paolo Pizzi, Jan 5, 2004
  9. "Bill Frank" <> wrote in message
    > "kodakuser" <> wrote in message
    > > When is CES and PMA scheduled for? Thanks.
    > >

    > CES 1/8-11/04
    > PMA 2/12-15/04

    And then there's the (world's largest photographic product exhibition)
    Photokina which usually takes place the last week of September in even
    years. This year it's from September 28th to October 3rd.
    http://www.koelnmesse.de/wEnglisch/photokina/index.htm

    Bart

    Bart van der Wolf, Jan 5, 2004
  10. John Doe

    John Doe Guest

    CNET Editors Also to Present "The Show Buzz," A Daily Update of the
    Hottest Products from the Show Floor

    http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/040105/55614_1.html

    CNET is also planning comprehensive coverage of the show at
    http://ces.cnet.com, kicking off January 7th at noon with a "Best of CES
    2003" review, and updated daily with breaking news.

    John Doe, Jan 6, 2004
  11. John Doe

    John Doe Guest

    John Doe, Jan 8, 2004