    i just passed my ccna exam using certmagic.com exams and they were
    right on money . are they as good for mcse too as iam preparing for ,
    plz let me know

    mcse, Oct 5, 2007

  2. mcse

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day mcse <> did cause the electrons
    to come together and form the following words:

    > i just passed my ccna exam using certmagic.com exams and they were
    > right on money . are they as good for mcse too as iam preparing for ,
    > plz let me know

    Well, I wouldn't use them again. Check out what I found about them on
    Certguard.com:

    "CertMagic.com
    euphemistically calling them "Practice Tests" ! Stay away unless you
    want to risk your existing and future certs.
    Need help finding a Practice Test Provider?"

    If you already knew that and don't care, best recommendation I could
    give you is contact the "inside man", Tom Tips, tctips at microsoft.com
    for the best materials for cheating.

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Oct 5, 2007

  3. What would you recommend for passing the network + exam?

    =?Utf-8?B?YnRyb3R0?=, Oct 22, 2007
  4. "btrott" <> wrote in message

    > What would you recommend for passing the network + exam?
    >
    > "TBone" wrote:
    >
    > > And on the eigth day mcse <> did cause the electrons
    > > to come together and form the following words:
    > >
    > > > i just passed my ccna exam using certmagic.com exams and they were
    > > > right on money . are they as good for mcse too as iam preparing for ,
    > > > plz let me know

    > > Well, I wouldn't use them again. Check out what I found about them on
    > > Certguard.com:
    > >
    > > "CertMagic.com
    > > euphemistically calling them "Practice Tests" ! Stay away unless you
    > > want to risk your existing and future certs.
    > > Need help finding a Practice Test Provider?"
    > >
    > > If you already knew that and don't care, best recommendation I could
    > > give you is contact the "inside man", Tom Tips, tctips at microsoft.com
    > > for the best materials for cheating.
    > >
    > > -------
    > >
    > > T-Bone
    > > MCNGP XL

    Knowledge of basic networking theory and practice.

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Oct 22, 2007
  5. Is that the name of a book? could not find that one if it is. Does anyone
    recommend the books off of the CompTia website?

    =?Utf-8?B?YnRyb3R0?=, Oct 31, 2007