    right on money . are they as good for mcse too as iam preparing for
    070-290 , plz let me know
    , Oct 4, 2007

  2. molsonexpert Guest

    From their site (http://www.certmagic.com/CCNA.html):

    "CertMagic will advance your career by ensuring you have the skills to
    successfully manage your CCNA Braindump Exams.

    To get your CCNA Certification to pass in the first attempt, use our CCNA
    Exam Answer, CCNA Exam Answers, and CCNA Exam Guide.You will definitely
    experience the same set of questions in live exam, as you will note in our
    CCNA Exam Guide."

    hmmmm.......
    so other than cheating, did you learn anything?

    --
    steve.

    molsonexpert, Oct 4, 2007

  3. wrote:
    > i just passed my ccna exam using certmagic.com exams and they were
    > right on money . are they as good for mcse too as iam preparing for
    > 070-290 , plz let me know

    Certified Cheater No-Talent Assclown?
    Mostly Gizzards, Oct 4, 2007