    Questions and Answers. You can use our study guides anywhere you want
    for reference or for a comprehensive Certification preparation.
    http://www.certifydumps.com
    Mike, May 2, 2009

  2. Mike

    Vanar

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    Certify Dumps has most of the Old Free Dumps

    Dear All,

    I Purchased few Dumps from above http://www.certifydumps.com and failed with it,

    Few of them are Old and few of them are Genuine Dumps are available in it.

    Even my friends collected few Dumps from it, few codes passed and few codes utterly failed,

    Dump price is cheap, but old Free dumps have been uploaded in this site,

    Trust me, as a well wisher, i am telling, please don't buy the Dumps from this website and loose your money.

    If anyone want Proof, i will surely show the failed scanned copy of the Certification.

    Regards
    Navin Vanar
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2010
    Vanar, Aug 9, 2010