  1. me

    me Guest

    I passed my OS Technologies exam last Monday. I am A+ certified.

    me, Oct 10, 2004

  2. me

    GWB Guest

    "me" <> wrote in message
    news:Wwbad.133784$...
    >I passed my OS Technologies exam last Monday. I am A+ certified.

    Congrats and good Job

    GWB, Oct 10, 2004

  3. me

    Frederic Guest

    Congratulation

    What's next? A+ is just the begining of a long journey.

    --
    Frederic
    MCP, IT Project+, i-Net+, CIW Associate, A+

    Frederic, Oct 11, 2004
  4. me

    me Guest

    already working on Network+ I am actually finding the material in the
    Network+ exam guide easier than A+. I am hoping to be Network+ certified
    prior to the change in the exam objectives by Comptia sometime in 2005.

    me, Oct 11, 2004
  5. me

    Frederic Guest

    Good plan. Network+ is a definite asset. By the way, there is a newsgroup
    for that cert: alt.certification.network-plus

    Frederic, Oct 11, 2004