    can evryone help me please
    thank you
    rpp

    Ranjeev Param Prakash, Jan 23, 2004

  2. Ranjeev Param Prakash

    Guest Guest

    Tell your manager that NT servers are better than UNIX.

    "Ranjeev Param Prakash" <> wrote in
    message news:2dfe01c3e14e$441e9720$...

    Guest, Jan 23, 2004

  3. Ranjeev Param Prakash

    JaR Guest

    "Ranjeev Param Prakash" <> wrote in
    message news:2dfe01c3e14e$441e9720$...
    > I am from india
    > My manager is wanting for me to study ceritifed unix
    > network technicion training and certification. I am not
    > finding informations about this certifcations.
    > can evryone help me please
    > thank you
    > rpp

    *sigh*

    So you post in a Microsoft group.

    Do you even know what Unix _is_?

    Have you ever heard of Google?

    Over to you Hermit Dave...

    JaR

    JaR, Jan 23, 2004
  4. Ranjeev Param Prakash

    Home Grown Guest

    your manager is suffering from curry overdose

    Home Grown, Jan 23, 2004
  5. Ranjeev Param Prakash

    Guest Guest

    if you are looking for a CertUnixNetTech, go home to your
    mum and ask her otherwise stop wasting peoples time!!!!

    Guest, Jan 23, 2004
  6. Ranjeev Param Prakash

    Hermit Dave Guest

    tell me bout it mate. aaaah life is difficult.

    Mr Rajv Param Prakash aap microsoft ke newgroup pe unix certification ke
    information maang rahe ho !!!
    unix... microsoft.. unke beech mein ek he link thi aur woh hai... minux. aap
    ko agar unix certification ke information chahiye to phir unix ke newsgroup
    pe jaao. Yahan aap ko sirf gaaliyan milegi aagar aap itna behoodi baat
    karoge.

    --
    Regards,
    HD

    Hermit Dave, Jan 23, 2004
  7. Hermit Dave wrote:
    > tell me bout it mate. aaaah life is difficult.
    >
    > Mr Rajv Param Prakash aap microsoft ke newgroup pe unix certification
    > ke information maang rahe ho !!!
    > unix... microsoft.. unke beech mein ek he link thi aur woh hai...
    > minux. aap ko agar unix certification ke information chahiye to phir
    > unix ke newsgroup pe jaao. Yahan aap ko sirf gaaliyan milegi aagar
    > aap itna behoodi baat karoge.

    This one shows promise... eh JaR?

    --
    Fris "Can you be mean?" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 23, 2004
  8. Ranjeev Param Prakash wrote:

    > I am from india
    > My manager is wanting for me to study ceritifed unix
    > network technicion training and certification. I am not
    > finding informations about this certifcations.
    > can evryone help me please
    > thank you
    > rpp

    Well, you've come to the right newsgroup! NOT

    General Protection Fault, Jan 23, 2004
  9. Ranjeev Param Prakash

    Hermit Dave Guest

    lol... Fris... i have started this new thing.. answering in language.. they
    can understand !!!
    cause its funny... how you want unix cert and you end up at microsoft
    forum.... unless ofcourse you wanted a PhD thesis on how minux came into
    being..

    --

    Regards,

    HD

    Hermit Dave, Jan 23, 2004
  10. Hermit Dave wrote:
    > lol... Fris... i have started this new thing.. answering in
    > language.. they can understand !!!
    > cause its funny... how you want unix cert and you end up at microsoft
    > forum.... unless ofcourse you wanted a PhD thesis on how minux came
    > into being..

    I think you're "one of us", and if you can demonstrate knowledge of
    Kerpalism, and use Chalk's (Kline Sphere's) famous phrase in the appropriate
    context, you could be MCNGP #29. Women would flock to you, your salary
    would triple, you'd learn the sekrit handshake, etc. etc.

    --
    Fris "MCNGP Membership Committee" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 23, 2004
  11. Ranjeev Param Prakash

    JaR Guest

    > This one shows promise... eh JaR?

    The force is indeed strong. We shall see if he can demonstrate the other
    requirements.

    JaR
    MCNGP #XX

    JaR, Jan 23, 2004
  12. Ranjeev Param Prakash

    Hermit Dave Guest

    its happening for real!!! oh dear..

    Hermit Dave, Jan 23, 2004
  13. >This one shows promise... eh JaR?

    Absolutely

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 23, 2004
  14. Ranjeev Param Prakash

    Consultant Guest

    there are guidelines to be met

    Consultant, Jan 23, 2004