    the security and access modules as well as the customization module.
    Good Luck,
    John
    JR, Jan 7, 2005

  2. JR

    Dthmtlgod Guest

    John,

    Thanks for the info and congrats. I am starting on mine this week. I
    already got the books.

    "JR" <> wrote in message
    > Passed 271 on December 13 with a 762 (first Microsoft Exam). Passed 272
    > today with a 865. I only used the Microsoft Press Self Paced training
    > books. I spent about a week reading the books then about another week on
    > the measure up tests. I recommend more time on the books. I was able to
    > score 96 or better on the practice test, but when I took the tests, I

    really
    > had to rely on my past experience to answer the questions correctly.

    Study

    Dthmtlgod, Jan 8, 2005

  3. JR

    Wayne Guest

    Congratualtions! :) Now, on to the MCSA then MCSE!

    --
    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system
    of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the
    masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony"
    - Dennis (sometime in the middle ages)

    Wayne, Jan 8, 2005
  4. JR

    starrynight Guest

    wooohoooo!!!

    Congatulations John!!!!!
    I took 272 this morning and passed with 730 haha! If it's a passing score that's all that counts!
    I too only used the Microsoft Press training book. I have to agree with you, the practice tests helped but not enough for me.
    Those of you going to take it soon, I highly recommend studying Remote Desktop, Internet Explorer, Outlook, + Outlook Express.
    There were hardly any questions about Word or Excel. Also, know the basics about Networking Technologies-IP, DNS, DCHP etc.
    I wish you all good luck too!!

    -starrynight:)

    starrynight, Jan 8, 2005
  5. JR