    Hello

    From what I know some certifications like MCSD last forever, while
    others like MCPD will expire after a few years. Can you pls point me to
    a list on the web with all MS certs and their validity period.

    Thanks a lot

    Kent, Jan 11, 2008

  2. "Kent" <> wrote in message
    news:eT5SKd%...
    > Hello
    >
    > From what I know some certifications like MCSD last forever, while others
    > like MCPD will expire after a few years. Can you pls point me to a list on
    > the web with all MS certs and their validity period.
    >
    > Thanks a lot

    Everything known to mankind on this topic is available at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning.

    But essentially, the validity period for the MCTS certification is until
    Mainstream Support for the product is retired.

    The validity period for the MCITP is dependent upon the underlying exams and
    products and is not published.

    For specific details concerning lifecycle of the new generation exams, see:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/newgen/default.mspx

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCBMSP, MCTS, MCP

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

    Lawrence Garvin, Jan 12, 2008