    someone somewhere that I could speak to 1 on 1 about what
    I need to do and what might be suitable for me. Thank
    you!!
    eric hook, Sep 12, 2004

  2. eric hook

    Guest Guest

    There are tons of different certs to get. What excatly
    are you looking at doing? Network? security? tech? etc....
    Find an area to specialize in and study for the exams.

    there

    Guest, Sep 13, 2004

  3. eric hook

    Jaylisman Guest

    Go to www.examcram.com and click on the certification
    guide. You'll find what youa need to knoe there.
    Jaylisman

    Jaylisman, Sep 13, 2004
  4. eric hook

    Talyn Guest

    You can call your local Community College. See if they
    have a Cert course offered and ask to talk with the
    instructor. Also for an Into to IT look at possibly
    taking IT Essentials I through the Cisco Networking
    Academy.

    cisco.netacad.net

    Good introdcution to the world of computers and shouldn't
    cost all that much to take.

    HTH

    Talyn

    Talyn, Sep 21, 2004