Certification Verification

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?Y2hldl9pdA==?=, Jun 28, 2005.

  1. As an employer, How does one check the validity of an MCSE certification?

    Thanks for you're help

    =?Utf-8?B?Y2hldl9pdA==?=, Jun 28, 2005

  2. Bob Christian, Jun 29, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Y2hldl9pdA==?=

    Beoweolf Guest

    Is this question ...Still!...being asked?

    It just serves to prove that no matter what provisions are made...wallet
    card, lapel pins, certificate or the current Code share online site; someone
    won't take the time to exercise the original, simple option of asking the
    job candidate for proof.

    Seems to me if the person can't produce some essential proof as part of a
    legitimate employment qualification and his skills are being questioned,
    then you should not hire him. Any other condition, regardless of the fervor
    of your curiosity, would seem to be an attempt to satisfy some prurient
    interest which should rightfully be directed to holder of the certificate,
    instead of skulking around in dark alleys trying to investigate the person
    without their knowledge.

    Seems like way too many people think they should be able to investigate
    "other" people surreptitiously...but bridle if any of "their" personal
    information is released to parties unknown especially those without a
    "Need-to-Know".

    Beoweolf, Jul 3, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Y2hldl9pdA==?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Beoweolf" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > Seems like way too many people think they should be able to
    > investigate "other" people surreptitiously...but bridle if any of
    > "their" personal information is released to parties unknown especially
    > those without a "Need-to-Know".

    Nice!

    --
    Catwalker