    purpose?

    thanks,
    VMP

    vmp, Oct 4, 2004

  2. vmp

    Hermit Dave Guest

    Pardon me if i sound a bit annoyed :)
    Any new examinations with vs.net 2005 will be released after the product has
    been released.
    The product is still in beta 1.

    Keep an eye out at www.microsoft.com/mcp
    if they announce any new exams and retire the old exams they usually put it
    up around june every year.

    and as far as upgrades are concerned they are part of IT.... you dont
    upgrade you become obselete. Thats the way of life.. That doesnt it will
    happen tomorrow or the day after... but someday before its too late

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)

    Hermit Dave, Oct 4, 2004

  3. Hi VMP,

    Perhaps the following article will help:
    http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/press/2001/Oct01/10-11MCPUpdatesPR.asp.

    No one knows whether there will be new exams when VS2005 comes out.

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Oct 5, 2004