    front-end programming to backend administrator. What
    types of jobs do MCSE's do?

    Thanks.

    idontknow, Apr 15, 2004

  2. idontknow

    Consultant Guest

    helpdesk

    What
    > types of jobs do MCSE's do?
    >
    > Thanks.

    Consultant, Apr 15, 2004

  3. idontknow

    pittspeed Guest

    What
    > types of jobs do MCSE's do?
    >
    > Thanks.

    phone support... sometimes replace toner.

    pittspeed, Apr 15, 2004
  4. idontknow

    Darth 2000 Guest

    Replace toner?
    You know you don't have to do it if it's not in your contract.

    --
    ---------------
    Darth 2000 - MCNGP # 0001 1100

    Darth 2000, Apr 15, 2004
  5. idontknow

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "idontknow" <> wrote in

    > I am looking into getting MCSE certified. I found a
    > course at a university for $1500. I am not currently
    > certified at all. Is this worth it? What kind of salary
    > boost can one expect from getting MCSE certified?
    >
    > I am currently a programmer that has done eveything from
    > front-end programming to backend administrator. What
    > types of jobs do MCSE's do?
    >
    > Thanks.

    most of them dress in bright colored clothes, wear funny hats and flip
    burgers all day.

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 15, 2004
  6. idontknow

    Darth 2000 Guest

    I'd laugh if it wasn't true.

    --
    ---------------
    Darth 2000 - MCNGP # 0001 1100

    Darth 2000, Apr 15, 2004
  7. idontknow

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "pittspeed" <> wrote in news:OtnEgJwIEHA.1140
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > .. sometimes replace toner.

    no you can't. you need HP cert. to replace toner.

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 15, 2004
  8. idontknow

    Darth 2000 Guest

    HPCTCRE?
    HP Certified Toner Cartridge Replacement Engineer?

    --
    ---------------
    Darth 2000 - MCNGP # 0001 1100

    Darth 2000, Apr 15, 2004
  9. idontknow

    billyw Guest

    not worth it..
    ms are giving them away free in corn flakes boxes, in china and india..
    ever thought of being a plumber?

    billyw, Apr 15, 2004
  10. idontknow

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Darth 2000" <hasan_at_letter_u_letter_h.com.au> wrote in message
    > HPCTCRE?
    > HP Certified Toner Cartridge Replacement Engineer?

    Don't call them engineers. The canadians might get mad.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 15, 2004
  11. idontknow

    JaR Guest

    Ken Briscoe opined, On 4/15/04 10:25 AM:

    > "Darth 2000" <hasan_at_letter_u_letter_h.com.au> wrote in message
    >
    >>HPCTCRE?
    >>HP Certified Toner Cartridge Replacement Engineer?
    >>

    > Don't call them engineers. The canadians might get mad.

    Only the ones in Quebec. They were mad already.

    JaR
    Ducking Thug

    JaR, Apr 15, 2004
  12. idontknow

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    JaR <> wrote in news:eo7QnBxIEHA.1220
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > Only the ones in Quebec. They were mad already.

    you dare call them engineers. you english speaking swine. i cut you!

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 15, 2004
  13. idontknow

    Guest Guest

    11 Loser Posts by mcngp Bacterium !!

    Guest, Apr 15, 2004
  14. idontknow

    Guest Guest

    Where are the REAL MCSE's with REAL answers/advice?

    Guest, Apr 15, 2004
  15. idontknow

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Re: Where are the REAL MCSE's with REAL answers/advice?

    <> wrote in news:1d28901c42327$338ea6a0
    $:

    you might want to check McDonalds. I saw a few there yesterday. Usually
    behind the counter. one studies for exams while the other flips the
    burgers. then they rotate.

    ;-)

    *rowdy on a roll*

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 15, 2004
  16. idontknow

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    India.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 15, 2004
  17. idontknow

    JaR Guest

    Re: Still waiting for an intelligent question!

    opined, On 4/15/04 1:21 PM:

    JaR, Apr 15, 2004
  18. idontknow

    Andy Foster Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > helpdesk

    In India

    Andy Foster, Apr 15, 2004
  19. idontknow

    Neil Guest

    Re: India.

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:u0I9kgyIEHA.2544
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    that's what I thought, too...

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 15, 2004
  20. idontknow

    Neil Guest

    "Andy Foster" <> wrote in news:c5msqd$3k6e5
    $-berlin.de:

    > "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    >> helpdesk
    >>

    > In India