Certification postal address -- HELP URGENT

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by T3M4N, Jan 17, 2007.

  1. T3M4N

    T3M4N Guest

    Dear all,
    I am a new undertaker of MCDST. I have just completed 70-271, and I passed
    it. I am going to take the 70-272 tomorrow (thrusday/jan/2006). What I want
    to ask is that, will I get any confirmation email from microsoft regarding my
    certification being posted to my postal address? Cause I has been 2 days
    Hasnt come to my postal address...
    and I have done the test through prometric. All I have ever received is the
    emails from prometric, and there are quite a few of 'em. And what I am
    concerned is that most of the emails are faulty, which means my personal
    details have been put incorrectly. I have changed the personal details by
    loggin into the web of prometric, but I dont know the continuity....

    does that matter alot when my personal information get wrong in prometric
    database? instead of the microsoft's one... ?
    Will microsoft send me any emails regarding the MCP...

    another question is that...
    I have to do 2 exams rite? which means 2 MCPs...
    will I be sent 2 MCPs?? or just 1 single MCP?
    and an MCDST certificate? so in total i will get 2 certs??

    thanks guys
    I know I ask a lotta things..
    I am newbie here:)

    best Regards
    --
    "He will lead you step by step, NOT all at once. But, in each step there
    will be a MIRACLE"

    T3M4N, Jan 17, 2007

  2. T3M4N

    AJR Guest

    "T3M4N" - There will be a "time
    delay" before you receive your "package" from Microsoft.
    Only one MCP and one MCDST certificate.

    AJR, Jan 17, 2007

  3. T3M4N

    T3M4N Guest

    what a short answer but thanks that helps me alot...
    what long did it take for urs to come?

    T3M4N, Jan 18, 2007
  4. 4 to 6 weeks is what Microsoft says.

    --