    for taking the certification exams. Does anyone have any ideas, where I
    could take the exams?

    Christopher

    chrisrange, Jan 3, 2005

  2. chrisrange

    Bum Guest

    chrisrange <> wrote in
    news:b6eCd.51675$:

    > Both, Prometric and, VUE, do not have a local(Duluth, Minnesota)
    > location for taking the certification exams. Does anyone have any
    > ideas, where I could take the exams?
    >
    > Christopher

    I know it is a bit of a drive, considering the nice Minnesota winters,
    but the following locations remotely close to you:

    VUE

    Northwest Technical College 218-755-4270
    905 Grant Ave SE
    Bemidji, Minnesota 56601

    Central Lakes College 218-855-8044
    501 West College Drive
    Brainerd, Minnesota 56401

    Hibbing Community College 218-263-2970
    1515 E. 25th St.
    Hibbing, Minnesota 55746

    Prometric offers:
    MESABI RANGE COMM & TECH COLL
    EVELETH, MINNESOTA 55734
    Phone: 218-744-7465 Site Code: MN19 1100 INDUSTRIAL PARK DRIVE
    P.O. BOX 648
    1100 INDUSTRIAL PARK DRIVE

    So no there is not a center in Duluth but all of these are relatively
    close.

    Could also try for sites in Superior.

    The recovering Minnesotan.

    Bum

    Bum, Jan 3, 2005

  3. On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 17:30:12 GMT, Bum <> wrote:

    >chrisrange <> wrote in
    >
    >> Both, Prometric and, VUE, do not have a local(Duluth, Minnesota)
    >> location for taking the certification exams. Does anyone have any
    >> ideas, where I could take the exams?
    >>
    >> Christopher
    >>

    >I know it is a bit of a drive, considering the nice Minnesota winters,
    >but the following locations remotely close to you:
    >

    >VUE
    >
    >Northwest Technical College 218-755-4270
    >905 Grant Ave SE
    >Bemidji, Minnesota 56601
    >

    >Central Lakes College 218-855-8044
    >501 West College Drive
    >Brainerd, Minnesota 56401

    Cool that a place with a name like that has an IT testing center. :)

    >Hibbing Community College 218-263-2970
    >1515 E. 25th St.
    >Hibbing, Minnesota 55746
    >

    >Prometric offers:
    >MESABI RANGE COMM & TECH COLL
    >EVELETH, MINNESOTA 55734
    >Phone: 218-744-7465 Site Code: MN19 1100 INDUSTRIAL PARK DRIVE
    >P.O. BOX 648
    >1100 INDUSTRIAL PARK DRIVE
    >

    >So no there is not a center in Duluth but all of these are relatively
    >close.

    As a Canadian who is fairly knowledgeable about US geography, it
    strikes me that the only place-name from Minnesota in this post that I
    have heard of is the one that doesn't have a testing center.
    Interesting.

    Tom

    Tom MacIntyre, Jan 4, 2005