certification fourm

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Zermod, Sep 4, 2003.

  1. Zermod

    Zermod Guest

    Hey all, I wondered in here form the Aplus group and just wanted to let
    you know about a UK fourm that was posted about. its pretty cool if your
    into this sort of thing. I've joined just to help them grow, kind of a
    little pet to look after.

    Zermod, Sep 4, 2003

  2. Zermod

    D. Green Guest

    Cool site dude, joined in the fun so see you there.

    D. Green, Sep 10, 2003

  3. Zermod

    FireStarter Guest

    Funny, you've developed multiple personalities, you're answering to your own
    posts! It must REALLY be a lot of fun all by yourself in those groups you're
    talking about!

    Oh, yeah, almost forgot: see you there, duuuude!

    FireStarter.

    FireStarter, Sep 11, 2003