    Help... going to take a test and want some advice!
    Thanks
    ..
    Gail, Jan 16, 2004

  2. Gail

    ME Guest

    You must answer every question,right or wrong, to pass MS
    tests in my experience.You can mark and move on to the
    next question if you do not know the answer immediately.I
    would definitely not spend excessive time on 1 question,if
    you have others to be answered.Sometimes you can get hints
    from other questions as to the answer of the ones you are
    unsure about.DON'T count on it.
    This is not true of adaptive tests as you cannot return to
    previous questions.
    Study hard please.

    ME, Jan 17, 2004