    C++/VC++,
    Could anyone please suggest me what certification that are prevaling
    these days will be good for me.
    Ravi, Jan 18, 2007

  2. Ravi

    Thor Guest

    70-536

    Thor, Jan 18, 2007

  3. Ravi

    Ravi Guest

    Hi
    Thanks for response.
    But I could find any certification in VC++.Net too. The new
    generation certification are avalaible in C# and VB with .NET Framework
    2.0. Is it good to get certification
    on .NET Framework 2.0 when Framework 3.0 allready released and Visual
    Studio is poised to released for VISTA ?

    Ravi, Jan 19, 2007
  4. Ravi

    Thor Guest

    Don't know for sure, but .NET Framework 3.0 is in my view 2.0 with
    additional libraries; I _suspect_ "programming for Vista/Longhorn"-paths to
    include 70-536.
    Assuming this might be less risky than waiting.
    53

    Thor, Jan 19, 2007
  5. Ravi

    Thor Guest

    Should mean that you can be MCPD without knowing C# or VB?
    Nice. Even the old guys can be certified then.
    53

    Thor, Jan 19, 2007