Certification figures out of date

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Neil Simpson, Dec 8, 2004.

  1. Neil Simpson

    Neil Simpson Guest

    Neil Simpson, Dec 8, 2004

  2. >The certification figures on the MSFT web site are now 2 months out of date:
    >http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certified.asp. Can any one from
    >Microsoft comment please?

    do you think this could have something to do with the continuing slide
    of the US dollar?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 8, 2004

  3. Neil Simpson

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil Simpson climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > The certification figures on the MSFT web site are now 2 months out of
    > date: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certified.asp. Can any one
    > from Microsoft comment please?

    The department that maintains the learning site is in the process of moving
    to Bangalore. As soon as the migration is completed, the site will be
    updated.

    We won't be able to make heads or tails of it, but it will be updated.

    JaR
    Cynical Thug

    JaR, Dec 8, 2004