Certification Expiration

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by =?Utf-8?B?QXRoZW5h?=, Jan 18, 2004.

  1. Does anyone know if the Microsoft Certifications expire? If so, where or how do I find out how long my certification is good for?

    Thank you in advance.
    =?Utf-8?B?QXRoZW5h?=, Jan 18, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QXRoZW5h?=

    Dandy Weyn Guest

    You can check it at www.microsoft.com/training

    Certifications do expire, when it depends on how long the products will be
    supported by ms

    --
    Regards,

    Dandy Weyn
    MCSE, MCSA, MCDBA, MCT

    www.dandyman.net

    Dandy Weyn, Jan 18, 2004

  3. I know the certification itself has an expiration on it. But, as for the certificate that I recieved when I passed the exam, does that have an expiration on it? Does it expire in three years from the time I passed the exam or when the exam itself is disconituned?

    Thanks in advance.
    =?Utf-8?B?QXRoZW5h?=, Jan 19, 2004
  4. MCSD in VS 6, expire some day?

    Franco Figún, Jan 22, 2004