    Need help and dont know where to look?
    Well look no futher, contact us and see what we can do for you, and all at a
    good rate

    Romka, Mar 2, 2005

  2. Romka

    Briscobar Guest

    In news:d0595k$u2j$,
    Romka <(Mainman) > rambled:
    > Need help and dont know where to look?
    > Well look no futher, contact us and see what we can do for you, and
    > all at a good rate

    Wow, a spammer that can't even spam properly. You're a moron.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    www.mcngp.com's milkshake is better than yours.

    Briscobar, Mar 2, 2005

  3. Romka

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > In news:d0595k$u2j$,
    > Romka <(Mainman) > rambled:
    >> Need help and dont know where to look?
    >> Well look no futher, contact us and see what we can do for you, and
    >> all at a good rate

    > Wow, a spammer that can't even spam properly. You're a moron.

    If a spammer is, by definition, stupid as a sack of rocks anyway, how
    stupid is a spammer that can't even figure out how to do it right?

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Mar 2, 2005