    TGP MCNGP #100100

    You do not really understand something
    unless you can explain it to your grandmother.
    TechGeekPro, Jan 25, 2006

  2. TechGeekPro

    kpg Guest

    TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\187837.htm (1/25/2006
    > 1:58:48 PM) # We have an all new forum at http://forums.mcngp.com
    > strictly for discussing certification issues. Hurry on over and be the
    > first to post. Don't delay, do it now.

    Yeah, that's great, but only the Administrator is allowed to post.

    Talk about a one-sided conversation.
    kpg, Jan 25, 2006

  3. TechGeekPro

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of kpg:

    > Yeah, that's great, but only the Administrator is allowed to post.
    >
    > Talk about a one-sided conversation.

    Well, that should keep it on-topic.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Jan 25, 2006
  4. "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > We have an all new forum at http://forums.mcngp.com strictly for discussing
    > certification issues. Hurry on over and be the first to post. Don't delay, do
    > it now.

    The First? You mean nobody else has posted, yet? Must not be that great of a
    forum!
    Robert Williams, Jan 25, 2006
  5. TechGeekPro

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 25, 2006 at 3:23pm "Robert Williams" blathered:

    > "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> We have an all new forum at http://forums.mcngp.com strictly for
    >> discussing certification issues. Hurry on over and be the first to
    >> post. Don't delay, do it now.
    >>

    > The First? You mean nobody else has posted, yet? Must not be that
    > great of a forum!

    The best, with updates.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    Ya caught me! Ya caught the tater!
    TechGeekPro, Jan 25, 2006
  6. "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > On Jan 25, 2006 at 3:23pm "Robert Williams" blathered:
    >

    > > "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > >> We have an all new forum at http://forums.mcngp.com strictly for
    > >> discussing certification issues. Hurry on over and be the first to
    > >> post. Don't delay, do it now.
    > >>

    > > The First? You mean nobody else has posted, yet? Must not be that
    > > great of a forum!

    > The best, with updates.

    Is that "The Best" for Mean People? Or will they accept nice people too?
    Robert Williams, Jan 25, 2006
  7. We accept anyone who doesn't cheat.

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Jan 25, 2006
  8. TechGeekPro

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 25, 2006 at 3:36pm "Robert Williams" blathered:

    > Is that "The Best" for Mean People? Or will they accept nice people too?

    They let me in. I really am nice. Really, dambit!!!

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    Spammers, please add "nospam" to address.
    TechGeekPro, Jan 25, 2006
  9. "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > On Jan 25, 2006 at 3:36pm "Robert Williams" blathered:
    >
    > > Is that "The Best" for Mean People? Or will they accept nice people too?

    > They let me in. I really am nice. Really, dambit!!!
    >
    > --
    > TGP MCNGP #100100

    I was under the impression that ALL MCNGPs were mean Jamesholes that had nothing
    but sarcasm to contribute to legitimate posts by users with real problems.

    If you're claiming to be nice (and I really haven't seen anything to contradict
    that claim), shouldn't you be an A-MCNGP?
    Robert Williams, Jan 25, 2006
  10. TechGeekPro

    kpg Guest

    The Rev [MCT] <> said something like

    > We accept anyone who doesn't cheat.

    On tests, right? It's just cheat on tests.
    We can still cheat on other things, right?
    kpg, Jan 25, 2006
  11. TechGeekPro

    Neil Guest

    did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in

    >> The First? You mean nobody else has posted, yet? Must not be that
    >> great of a forum!

    > The best, with updates.

    it is real

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - "I find you guilty!" said the judge with conviction.
    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  12. "The Rev [MCT]" <> wrote in message
    > We accept anyone who doesn't cheat.

    Good...can't stand them fusking cheaters.
    Robert Williams, Jan 25, 2006
  13. TechGeekPro

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Robert Williams"
    <> say in

    > Is that "The Best" for Mean People? Or will they accept nice people too?

    ever used a braindump? No? ok, you're acceptable

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  14. "kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in message
    > The Rev [MCT] <> said something like
    >
    > > We accept anyone who doesn't cheat.

    > On tests, right? It's just cheat on tests.
    > We can still cheat on other things, right?

    Anything else is totally up to your wife (or girlfriend) (or both).
    Robert Williams, Jan 25, 2006
  15. TechGeekPro

    kpg Guest

    > If you're claiming to be nice (and I really haven't seen anything to
    > contradict that claim), shouldn't you be an A-MCNGP?

    Go wash your mouth out with soap.

    Then kindly do the needful.
    kpg, Jan 25, 2006
  16. "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > did you hear "Robert Williams"
    > <> say in
    >
    > > Is that "The Best" for Mean People? Or will they accept nice people too?

    > ever used a braindump? No? ok, you're acceptable

    I may have had a few when I was in my teens, but none of them were reusable.
    Robert Williams, Jan 25, 2006
  17. TechGeekPro

    MitchS Guest

    > On Jan 25, 2006 at 3:36pm "Robert Williams" blathered:
    >
    >> Is that "The Best" for Mean People? Or will they accept nice people too?

    > They let me in. I really am nice. Really, dambit!!!

    Yeah, but when you're not chasing wimmin' you have your less than nice
    moments. Sides, noone else wanted to build the site of all sites, so you
    are prolly pretty free to behave in any manner you choose, long as you make
    a backup.
    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Jan 25, 2006
  18. TechGeekPro

    Briscobar Guest

    Robert Williams <>
    rambled:

    > "kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in message
    >> The Rev [MCT] <> said something like
    >>
    >>> We accept anyone who doesn't cheat.

    >> On tests, right? It's just cheat on tests.
    >> We can still cheat on other things, right?

    > Anything else is totally up to your wife (or girlfriend) (or both).

    Heh. good one.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    nerd32768's mother told him to clean his room. Instead, he visited
    www.mcngp.com.
    Briscobar, Jan 25, 2006
  19. TechGeekPro

    > I was under the impression that ALL MCNGPs were mean Jamesholes that
    > had nothing but sarcasm to contribute to legitimate posts by users
    > with real problems.

    sounds like us...but we're more complex than that

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape key.
    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  20. TechGeekPro

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    "Robert Williams" <>
    wrote in message news:u$...

    > I was under the impression that ALL MCNGPs were mean Jamesholes that had
    > nothing
    > but sarcasm to contribute to legitimate posts by users with real problems.
    >
    > If you're claiming to be nice (and I really haven't seen anything to
    > contradict
    > that claim), shouldn't you be an A-MCNGP?

    Man, I was starting to like you (no, not in -that- way), but now you've gone
    and done an ultimate insult to us.
    FrisbeeĀ®, Jan 25, 2006