    Robert
    http://www.techbomb.com/
    test your pc knowledge!

    EthanStyle, Sep 14, 2003

  2. I agree. Microsoft doesn't cover the detail that Network+ does.Yes, it would
    be worth it get that cert. Once you have it, it's good for ever. Not so with
    MCSE.

    Samuel Horton, Sep 14, 2003

  3. EthanStyle

    Ray Higdon Guest

    I would interject that Network+ covers more industry terms and definitions
    whereas MS exams are more based on scenarios and issues that you may run
    into in the real world. If you need a basic understanding of networking
    terms (cable lengths, network types, etc.) the Network+ is perfect to study
    for.

    GL

    --
    Ray Higdon MCSE, MCDBA, CCNA
    ---

    Ray Higdon, Sep 15, 2003
  4. EthanStyle

    ECreation Guest

    Ever thought of taking Sceurity+ and use it as an elective credit for your
    MCSE? that way you only need to do 5 more courses for your MCSE and at the
    end you will have 3 certs. A+, Security+, and MCSE. sweet.

    ECreation, Sep 15, 2003