Certification Abuse

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Guest, Sep 20, 2004.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Im a newbie, so this is just for my info, what do you mean
    they continue to use YOUR certification on their website?

    certification abuse? I left
    >my old company and they continue to use my certification

    on their website
    >after I repeatedly asked them to take it down. I am sure

    they are also using
    >it on job proposals. I already reprorted it with CISCO

    which had a great

    Guest, Sep 20, 2004

  2. It is a small IT consulting firm and they post a listing of their employees'
    certifications on their website claiming they have the
    "the following certificated professionals on staff"... MCSE, MCP, MCT etc

    They are jsut padding themselves to win more job proposals. They are a
    very unethical comapny and the trend continues and I want to stop it.

    =?Utf-8?B?Q29uY2VybmVkTUNTRQ==?=, Sep 20, 2004