    Security)
    or will I also get the normal MCSE certificate?

    Thanks in advance,
    TheKing, Mar 20, 2005

  2. TheKing

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "TheKing" <> wrote in news:004001c52d42
    $58d01310$:

    > Hello,
    >
    > When I pass 70-298 I will be getting MCSE and MCSE +
    > Security
    > certified. (Already took 299).
    >
    > Will I be able to send myself the MCSE Welcom kit + the
    > MCSE on
    > Security welcome kit or will I only get the MCSE Security
    > Welcome kit?
    >
    > In other words, will I get only one certificate (MCSE with
    > Security)
    > or will I also get the normal MCSE certificate?
    >
    > Thanks in advance,

    Yeah, I guess you do need two certificates. One for each hand as you wipe
    your a$$.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Mar 20, 2005

  3. TheKing

    TheKing Guest

    Boy, thats funny...

    >$58d01310$:
    >
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> When I pass 70-298 I will be getting MCSE and MCSE +
    >> Security
    >> certified. (Already took 299).
    >>
    >> Will I be able to send myself the MCSE Welcom kit + the
    >> MCSE on
    >> Security welcome kit or will I only get the MCSE

    Security
    >> Welcome kit?
    >>
    >> In other words, will I get only one certificate (MCSE

    with
    >> Security)
    >> or will I also get the normal MCSE certificate?
    >>
    >> Thanks in advance,
    >>

    >Yeah, I guess you do need two certificates. One for each

    hand as you wipe
    >your a$$.
    >
    >--
    >Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    >http://www.mcngp.com/
    >"Shhhh... Do you smell that? I think is't Albanian Goat

    Smegma!"

    TheKing, Mar 20, 2005
  4. TheKing

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 20, 2005
  5. after you really PASS 70-298, MicroSoft will let you
    know the answer, Ha! Ha!

    BTW, I get 2 certificates, one for SE2k3, the other
    for SE2k3/sec...thus you know what I mean...

    =?Utf-8?B?YW50aS1ub25zZW5zZQ==?=, Mar 23, 2005