    Thank you,

    --
    Ney André de Mello Zunino

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ney_Andr=E9_de_Mello_Zunino?=, Jul 1, 2004

  2. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ney_Andr=E9_de_Mello_Zunino?=

    FreeWilly Guest

    Here's some sample code. Use Google, and you'll find a boatload of
    information.

    Taken from: http://pkidev.internet2.edu/rootcerts/

    <head>
    <title>Install CREN Root using CEnroll Active-X component and PKCS-7</title>
    </head>

    <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="VBSCRIPT">

    Sub InstallCert

    credentials =
    "MIID0gYJKoZIhvcNAQcCoIIDwzCCA78CAQExADALBgkqhkiG9w0BBwGgggOnMIIDozCCAoug" &
    _
    "AwIBAgIFBGAAAAcwDQYJKoZIhvcNAQEEBQAwdDELMAkGA1UEBhMCVVMxOjA4BgNVBAoTMUNS"
    & _
    "RU4vQ29ycCBmb3IgUmVzZWFyY2ggYW5kIEVkdWNhdGlvbmFsIE5ldHdvcmtpbmcxKTAnBgNV"
    & _
    "BAsTIEVkdWNhdGlvbiBhbmQgUmVzZWFyY2ggQ2xpZW50IENBMB4XDTk5MTExNzAwMDAwMFoX"
    & _
    "DTA3MTExNzAwMDAwMFowdDELMAkGA1UEBhMCVVMxOjA4BgNVBAoTMUNSRU4vQ29ycCBmb3Ig"
    & _
    "UmVzZWFyY2ggYW5kIEVkdWNhdGlvbmFsIE5ldHdvcmtpbmcxKTAnBgNVBAsTIEVkdWNhdGlv"
    & _
    "biBhbmQgUmVzZWFyY2ggQ2xpZW50IENBMIIBIjANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAAOCAQ8AMIIBCgKC"
    & _
    "AQEAlvjqqt68M3TOAlTvGsedC5Mo81nlNpukBd95/ZlxZiyQHZzZRN+5ytnl3fFpA9xK47rq"
    & _
    "fWiEenjotreOlKyvkx4FgQsloHL/ngwkn+O7ldRAgsD/1oDy/6TWIL4JvexEWXT/b116aT3Q"
    & _
    "OB4zF77S9+yn6KkFrroLmIU+JX6S4G8lMqEFH3tUATwoCVjYeoPtqhgzWhTf2tXQ/tjCFxb8"
    & _
    "pxav3scG8Adi3iZ7u0TIAq2Z5Nf0/xqfUdLNn5GCiK71kxhe7DcaBlxiHs+c3Vo/I47ow1kF"
    & _
    "WgkOnIwIxa1V/BOzuzgIRfI2jvhaPLqWRTiC2pWHNfgqmnUf3jQ9JwxsOQIDAQABozwwOjAM"
    & _
    "BgNVHRMEBTADAQH/MB0GA1UdDgQWBBSZXFkzrbStei+68QrYZGLNXx9BeTALBgNVHQ8EBAMC"
    & _
    "AAYwDQYJKoZIhvcNAQEEBQADggEBAGWz5Sxw+XZWYvkdhoM6iZo7XtQqOy34kQsCy4qPk1Jx"
    & _
    "vNIth1ENReDx6v9HiA+5ZMamTr7PRzNxTloyoBMNpAK4yPS8Nj/al105jlqLns4cpOOD9Rs0"
    & _
    "AyhSkvG8F8A6i45UHbSG6rDhH92c/s8/XzZNrHpt/DN6XNN0KCzUlDzxEjHiTtf2y88A6Fpu"
    & _
    "hWZlEOtLXSqykhg5RYzbUQyWMPXP2Z2mAJNFQ8kxCaTw8jzjEqqiJA+8p/M7Wg2bsyFgikst"
    & _
    "VIvNyXqt8izHsL3h/ZBTIFIsnFC2XYEGyLWsIXQek1KoCYUyYcUmGR2awRTrCl4tbfzIqDv+"
    & _
    "OvYUoFUuz8YxAA=="

    On Error Resume Next
    Dim Enroll

    Set Enroll = CreateObject("CEnroll.CEnroll.2")
    if ( (Err.Number = 438) OR (Err.Number = 429) ) Then
    Err.Clear
    Set Enroll = CreateObject("CEnroll.CEnroll.1")
    End If
    if Err.Number <> 0 then
    document.write("<h2 align=center>Can't instantiate the CEnroll control:
    " & Hex(err) )
    Else
    Call Enroll.InstallPKCS7(credentials)
    If err.Number <> 0 then
    document.write("<h2 align=center>Problems were detected with the CREN
    root certificate download" & " error: " & Hex(err) )
    Else
    document.write("<h3 align=center>The CREN root certificate was
    successfully installed</h3>")
    End if
    End If

    End sub
    </SCRIPT>

    <!--

    Install a Root Certificate using Internet Explorer and the CEnroll ActiveX
    control.
    This avoids the Microsoft Certificate Installation wizard and all of its
    complexity
    and extra screens for users.

    -->

    </BODY>
    </HTML>

    FreeWilly, Jul 2, 2004

  3. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ney_Andr=E9_de_Mello_Zunino?=

    goodies1ice

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    This code fails when you run this on a Vista/Windows 2008 at the place it tries to create an object of Cenroll.CEnroll.1

    Is there any way we can install the certificate on Vista/Windows 2008

    goodies1ice, Oct 31, 2008