    who can explain?
    when we use them? in which scenarios?

    thanks

    A.farahani, Aug 30, 2009

  2. A.farahani

    Frisbee® Guest

    A.farahani wrote:
    > hello
    > I didn't understand what means certificate and public key & private
    > key?
    >
    > who can explain?
    > when we use them? in which scenarios?
    >
    > thanks

    Dude, if there's one thing I can do, it's spot talent. In my humble opinion, you should skip the MCSE certification and go directly to MCT. We need trainers like you.

    Frisbee®, Aug 30, 2009

  3. A.farahani

    A.farahani Guest

    thank you for your reply.
    I am not talking about MCSE degree, this subject is about using certificate
    for securing data over network.

    do you remember something around cmd => cipher /r: ?

    I need some one to explain cleanly about certificate and public & private
    key.
    moreover I need some information about CA ???

    if you can help, please post here.

    thanks

    A.farahani, Aug 31, 2009
  4. A.farahani

    kpg Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in

    > A.farahani wrote:
    >> hello
    >> I didn't understand what means certificate and public key & private
    >> key?
    >>
    >> who can explain?
    >> when we use them? in which scenarios?
    >>
    >> thanks

    > Dude, if there's one thing I can do, it's spot talent. In my humble
    > opinion, you should skip the MCSE certification and go directly to
    > MCT. We need trainers like you.

    Frisbee? Isn't that some sort of flying pie pan?

    I wonder if Bill knows you're using his old handle.

    kpg, Sep 8, 2009
  5. jesmin ningthoujam, Sep 23, 2009
  6. A.farahani

    Gareth Guest

    But you are on an MCSE certification newsgroup.

    Gareth, Sep 25, 2009