    achieved MCSA in all white color, really ugly in comparsion with MCP, so with
    the wallet card, white, badly printed ...

    Marek, MCP, MCSA, MCDBA
    Marek, Jul 3, 2006

  2. That's what the new Certifications look like. Its a design change. If you
    don't like it email and let them know how you feel. I
    doubt it'll make a difference, but if it makes you feel better. I don't like
    the new look either.

    --
    ..rev - mct.mcngp.44
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Jul 4, 2006

  3. Serious? I did not know there was a new design either. My MCSA 2000
    certificate is a little over a year old... will the new one (MCSA 2003) be
    completely different? Oh well... at least they left the logo alone this time!

    MDG, MCSA

    Montreal MCSA, Jul 14, 2006
  4. Marek

    EPGeek Guest

    How long did you have to wait for your certificate? I passed the MCSA on May
    30, and have still not received my certificate, pin, or card???! I was
    beginning to think that I was to continue using my old card, etc.

    EPGeek, Jul 20, 2006
  5. Marek

    Marek Chmel Guest

    Im not sure exactly,

    but main question is, have you asked for welcome kit? it takes from 4 -
    6 weeks ..

    Marek
    MCSA, MCDBA

    Marek Chmel, Jul 20, 2006
  6. Marek

    EPGeek Guest

    How do I "ask for the welcome kit?" . I passed the exam May 30th, and it
    is showing on my transcript. It has been six weeks, so where is the welcome
    kit?

    EPGeek, Jul 21, 2006
  7. Marek

    Marek Chmel Guest

    Hi,

    on MCP Member website there is an option under Benefits to ask for
    Welcome Kit, until you ask for your welcome kit it woun'be sent to you.
    It not automatic process.

    Marek
    MCSA, MCDBA

    Marek Chmel, Jul 21, 2006