    microsoft but surprise suprise no reply can anyone tell me
    how i confirm my mcsa and do i get a certificate thanks in
    advance for any help on this.

    mark, Jun 21, 2004

  2. mark

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Be patient.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 21, 2004

  3. mark

    Neil Guest

    "mark" <> wrote in news:1f51301c457b4
    $eac81f10$:

    > I passed A+ network+ xp workstation 2k server and 2k
    > network management 70-218 last week. i have emailed
    > microsoft but surprise suprise no reply can anyone tell me
    > how i confirm my mcsa and do i get a certificate thanks in
    > advance for any help on this.

    how about checking the MCP Private site? Did you send in your A+ and Net+
    info?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 21, 2004
  4. mark

    Bobby Guest

    Hi Mark,

    There are two things you need to do before you can get your MCSA certificate.

    1. Have you tied your CompTIA results (A+ and Network+) with your other MCP results? If you have not or are not sure follow this link:
    http://comptia.com/certification/related/microsoft.asp

    2. Have you activated your MCSA Welcom Kit in the secure MCP site? If you have not, go to this link:
    https://partnering.one.microsoft.com/mcp/Default.aspx
    This is a secure site and you need to sign in. Once you are there, go to Program Benefit and then Welcome Kit. While you are still in this site you may view your transcript. If all exams are in (your MCPs and your CompTIAs), you should see MCSA certification title in your transcript.

    However, if you have just pass your test recently, it might not be in yet. If this is the case, just wait for a couple more days and then check it out again in the secure MCP site again.

    Hope this help.

    Bobby

    Bobby, Jun 23, 2004