    Winnie Peart Guest

    I passed the test and have not gotten my god damn
    certificate yet. Please send it.

    Winnie Peart, May 26, 2004

  2. Winnie Peart

    Guest Guest

    you arer big fat lazzy and Bill rang and said he thinks
    you cheat so no certificate for you boy

    Guest, May 26, 2004

  3. Winnie Peart

    Neil Guest

    "Winnie Peart" <> wrote in

    > I passed the test and have not gotten my god damn
    > certificate yet. Please send it.

    *Bangs head repeatedly against desk*

    no, you have to order the welcome kit from MS to get the certificate. you
    must go to the private website to do this. if you don't know how, send an
    e-mail to

    (yer certifiable alright...)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 26, 2004
  4. Winnie Peart

    Frisbee® Guest

    Neil wrote:
    > "Winnie Peart" <> wrote in
    >
    >> I passed the test and have not gotten my god damn
    >> certificate yet. Please send it.
    >>

    > *Bangs head repeatedly against desk*
    >
    > no, you have to order the welcome kit from MS to get the certificate.
    > you must go to the private website to do this. if you don't know how,
    > send an e-mail to
    >
    > (yer certifiable alright...)

    I'm rumbly in my tumbly

    --
    Fris "Oh, bother" bee®

    Certaholics

    Frisbee®, May 26, 2004
  5. Winnie Peart

    JaR Guest

    On Tue, 25 May 2004 20:07:07 -0700, Winnie Peart extemporised:

    > I passed the test and have not gotten my god damn
    > certificate yet. Please send it.

    You ain't gettin' no god damned certificate 'till you modify your attitude
    little lady!

    And I'm a-meanin' it, too!

    B. Gates
    AKA Thug XXII

    JaR, May 26, 2004
  6. Winnie Peart

    Mike Guest

    Check with Paul Pheiffer or Kevin Arnold, Winnie

    Mike, May 26, 2004