    How I can Have it?

    Thank to all,
    Pippo

    Pippo, Feb 21, 2005

  2. Hi Pippo,

    When you passed one exam you became a Microsoft Certified Professional and
    got a certificate for it. You won't get another certificate for each exam -
    you'll get a new one when you achieve a higher level of certification such
    as MCAD or MCSD. If you want to show someone that you have passed more than
    one exam, print your transcript from the MCP private site.

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Feb 22, 2005