    hi,

    i clear mcad paper , can u tell me how can i apply for
    certificate..
    aswini, Dec 29, 2004

  2. aswini

    chupki Guest

    hi Aswini!

    Congratulations! So, have you taken VB.NET or C# based? I am going to
    give 70-306 exam in January. Let me know if you have any material that
    you could share with me.

    Repaka.

    chupki, Dec 29, 2004
  5. aswini

    Leon Guest

    Hi
    I am not sure what you mean here but I hope my comment help you. You said
    that you clear mcad paper. I assume you mean that you passed a practice test
    and would like to try the real thing if that is what you want then you can go
    to www.2test.com and sign up for it. If you have already done that and have
    passed a test or all three test and this is the first time that you have
    taken a Microsoft exam then Microsoft will send you a welcome package if you
    do not receive it in 3 three after you pass the test then you need to call
    them and request it.

    Leon, Jan 3, 2005