    Hello everybody. Completed MCSE yesterday. NOW
    MCSA,MCSE & MCDBA. But I didn't received any MCP
    certificate now. Anybody knows about how long it will take?
    Ratheesh, Jan 11, 2004

  2. Ratheesh

    Nilantha Guest

    You will have to go to the following site and confirm you shipping address.
    Otherwise they will not send you the Welcome Kit.

    https://partnering.one.Microsoft.com/mcp/

    Best Regards,

    Nilantha..

    Nilantha, Jan 11, 2004

  3. Ratheesh

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Ratheesh" <> wrote in news:012701c3d832
    $14d8c1e0$:

    > Hello everybody. Completed MCSE yesterday. NOW
    > MCSA,MCSE & MCDBA. But I didn't received any MCP
    > certificate now. Anybody knows about how long it will take?

    you completed your mcse. well done! you have to wait until ms prints some
    more certificates. they have run out. i got the last one. i am teling you,
    mcse's are selling like hot cakes these days.

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    MCSE, Security+, Linux+
    Rowdy Yates, Jan 11, 2004
  4. Ratheesh

    Thug#22 Guest

    "Rowdy Yates" <> wrote in message
    > until ms prints some
    > more certificates. they have run out. i got the last one. i am teling you,
    > mcse's are selling like hot cakes these days.

    Sorry, they are not printing any more at all. Due to the increased demand,
    they are now avaiable for download at:
    www.microsoft.MCSEcertificate/download.youdumbass.com
    Just cut&paste from your browser and run off any color printer. Print as
    many as you like. You can paper your room with them. Send them to your
    friends. I have mine printed on a long continuous sheet of facial-qualty two
    ply tissue which I have rolled up and hung convieniently in my library.

    JaR
    MCNGP # Dos Equis
    Thug#22, Jan 11, 2004
  5. Ratheesh

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Thug#22" <> wrote in

    > "Rowdy Yates" <> wrote in message
    >> until ms prints some
    >> more certificates. they have run out. i got the last one. i am teling
    >> you, mcse's are selling like hot cakes these days.
    >>

    > Sorry, they are not printing any more at all. Due to the increased
    > demand, they are now avaiable for download at:
    > www.microsoft.MCSEcertificate/download.youdumbass.com
    > Just cut&paste from your browser and run off any color printer. Print
    > as many as you like. You can paper your room with them. Send them to
    > your friends. I have mine printed on a long continuous sheet of
    > facial-qualty two ply tissue which I have rolled up and hung
    > convieniently in my library.
    >
    > JaR
    > MCNGP # Dos Equis

    no..no..no.. you can't do that!! the HR people have caught on to that one.

    now the certs have the MS logo's "inside" the paper - just like money. you
    got to get the "special" paper that works under the purple light. get with
    the times, man.

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    MCSE, Security+, Linux+