    receive the certificate

    Thanks

    REGARDS

    manish dubey, Apr 17, 2004

  2. manish dubey

    Neil Guest

    "manish dubey" <> wrote in news:037301c4245b$268300c0
    $:

    > Dear Friends,
    >
    > I have passes the MCSA exams in june 2002 , but till now I
    > have not received my certificates from Microsoft.
    >
    > I seek your advice to get the right person to contact to
    > receive the certificate
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > REGARDS

    send an email to

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Apr 17, 2004

  3. manish dubey

    lary Guest

    Almost 2 years to send you the certificates??
    It sounds me little weird.
    I pass 70-215 the previous week,so tell me a good date
    to expect the certificate :)

    lary, Apr 18, 2004
  4. Perhaps you just didn't request your welcome kit...

    Rémy Bucheler \(MCSA, MCDST Charter\), Apr 18, 2004
  5. manish dubey

    lary Guest

    welcome kit??
    I didnt knew anything about that.
    Please tell me details , in general..beause
    i dont want to take my certificate after 2 years!

    "Rémy Bucheler (MCSA, MCDST Charter)" <> wrote in
    message news:%...

    lary, Apr 18, 2004
  6. manish dubey

    Neil Guest

    "lary" <> wrote in news:Orp3crYJEHA.3592
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > welcome kit??
    > I didnt knew anything about that.
    > Please tell me details , in general..beause
    > i dont want to take my certificate after 2 years!
    >

    > "Rémy Bucheler (MCSA, MCDST Charter)" <> wrote

    in
    > message news:%...
    >> Perhaps you just didn't request your welcome kit...
    >>

    >> "manish dubey" <> a écrit dans le message de
    >> > Dear Friends,
    >> >
    >> > I have passes the MCSA exams in june 2002 , but till now I
    >> > have not received my certificates from Microsoft.
    >> >
    >> > I seek your advice to get the right person to contact to
    >> > receive the certificate
    >> >
    >> > Thanks
    >> >
    >> > REGARDS

    you should recieve an e-mail from MS confirming your status (passing the
    exam) with information on how to access teh MCP secured site. on teh
    secured site you will be able to order the welcome kit. It will contain
    the Certificate, welcome letter, logo use information, wallet card and
    cool "chick magnet" lapel pin :)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Apr 19, 2004
  7. manish dubey

    Mark Scott Guest

    Back in 2002 you did not have to request the welcome pack. My guess is that
    the OP did not take all of the exams?

    Mark Scott, Apr 19, 2004
  8. manish dubey

    Neil Guest

    "Mark Scott" <> wrote in

    > Back in 2002 you did not have to request the welcome pack. My guess
    > is that the OP did not take all of the exams?

    possibly. the OP could also email or check his
    transcript on the secure web to be sure he has completed the requirements
    for the cert.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Apr 20, 2004
  9. I've never gotten an email...

    Sartan Dragonbane, Apr 20, 2004
  10. manish dubey

    scripteaze Guest

    Perhaps, you just imagined that you passed all your
    exams..I do that all the time and bill gates still hasnt
    let me move into his guest house..hmmm

    message de

    scripteaze, Apr 20, 2004
  11. manish dubey

    georgewood Guest

    There has been a problem with the records. If you have previously passed a
    Microsoft exam and have a MCP # and have your A+ and Net+ or the 70-216 exam
    you have earned your MCSA. So there lies the problem, there was two record
    of you in the system with the same MCP#.
    You must log into the MCP secure site and e-mail the support team and have
    them research the matter for you. Keep in mind this can take over a month to
    resolve.
    www.partnering.one.microsoft.com/mcp GOOD LUCK

    GW
    MCSA, MCP, A+, Net+