    I want Internet address, and example exam.
    I look forward you soon.
    Thanks.
    Sochinda Tith, Oct 19, 2005

  2. You don't state which certificate you are interested in. However, you can
    find a list right here >
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certifications.asp

    =?Utf-8?B?RGFydGggSW52aWRpb3Vz?=, Oct 19, 2005

  3. Hi Sochinda,

    Getting your MCP is as simple as passing a single qualifying exam at an
    authorized testing centre, such as Pearson Vue or Prometric. Having said
    that, these exams are not easy and I advise you make sure you are ready
    before spending the $125 USD on it.

    My advice is o decide which test you are most ready for... Many people seem
    to like the 70-270 exam because it is essentially Windows XP. Get yourself
    the right study guides, and then register online for the exams. Pass or fail
    you will know what to expect next time!

    Good luck and let us know how you fare!

    Mitch
    --
    MDG, MCSA

    =?Utf-8?B?TW9udHJlYWwgTUNTQQ==?=, Oct 20, 2005
  4. Sochinda Tith

    d Guest

    > Sochinda Tithwrote
    Hell all
    > I want to get Microsoft Certificate Profestional
    > Can you tell me, how can I do
    > I want Internet address, and example exam
    > I look forward you soon
    > Thanks

    Hello, thanks for your inquiry.

    You can find more info about the Microsoft Certified Professiona
    Program at http://www.microsoft.com/mc

    I highly reccomend Transcender practice tests. They are availible fo
    download, or you can order the media kits.
    http://www.transcender.co

    I hope this information can be useful to you. Good luck on your exam
    d, Nov 27, 2005