Certificate for Router-To-Router VPN (L2TP/IPsec)

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by IT Boy, Nov 12, 2004.

  1. IT Boy

    IT Boy Guest

    Hi All

    I would like setup an environment with Router to Router L2TP/IPSec VPN.
    I have always perfomed the followed:

    -Create a Domain
    -Deployed an Entreprise Root CA in Domain
    -Joined both RRAS servers in Domain and Add them to the RAS and IAS
    Server group
    -Applied "Computer Certificate" on both RRAS Server from the CA on
    above(by using the "Certificate" Console"
    -Enabled L2TP ports in RRAS

    However, the L2TP connection was timeout and RRAS report that fail in
    negotiating L2TP connection.
    If i just use PPTP, it will works~ Moreover, it also works on vpn
    connection for Client to VPN Router (L2TP/IPSec).

    Any friends can help me to make this Router to Router VPN come true?
    IT Boy, Nov 12, 2004