    http://www.certguard.com/search.asp

    --
    CertGuard

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Jun 18, 2007

  2. Robert Williams [CertGuard]

    Cerebrus Guest

    To elaborate a bit... The "status" of a PTP can be categorized as one
    of the following :
    -----------

    * Braindump - This site *definitely* doles out dumps, euphemistically
    calling them "Practice Tests" ! Stay away unless you want to risk your
    existing and future certs.

    * Unknown - The status of this site is as yet unknown. We're still
    researching it and the status should be updated soon. If you urgently
    need data on this site, mail us.

    * Clean and untainted - This site has not been contaminated by the
    presence of dumps. We've done in-depth investigation of the site, it's
    forums and other areas, and it appears that they take certification
    integrity seriously. THIS is the kind of PTP you should be looking
    for.

    * Gunmen - This site is a front for hired gunmen who illegally take
    money and claim to give people's exams by proxy. They usually make
    money by scamming their customers. Stay away at all costs !!

    * For Sale - This domain is not active. Whois data shows that it is
    available for sale.

    * Unrelated - This site is not IT related at all and the name is
    misleading. You probably have the wrong url.

    * Shady Links - This site may or may not be clean itself, but is
    infested with links to other braindump sites. And that is sufficient
    indictment.

    * Dirty Forums - This site generally appears to be clean, but its
    forums and forum moderators allow free exchange of dumps or dump
    related information.

    * Test Vouchers - This site only deals Test vouchers.

    Cerebrus, Jun 18, 2007