    Guest Guest

    what do i have to do to become microsoft certified please,

    thanks
    Guest, Jun 15, 2004

  2. Guest

    Doom Guest

    First of all you better learn how to do your own research. Second of all go
    to google and type in your exact question and follow links to find answers.
    Third don't be so damn lazy.

    Doom, Jun 15, 2004

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    google whats that, hay i give about your stuff just want
    microsoft cert. please help me and not lazy, it took time
    to find this group anyway. oh and am i ment to join or
    somthing

    Guest, Jun 15, 2004
  4. Guest

    Doom Guest

    I'm not sure if English is not your first language or if you're just a
    troll. Either way I'm not wasting anymore of my time on you after this post.

    Doom, Jun 15, 2004
  5. Guest

    Neil Guest

    <> wrote in news:1c57b01c452d3$2c563200